View Single Post
Old 13-05-04, 04:49 PM   #13
miss_silver
Keebeck Canuck

Arrow

Quote:
Originally posted by pisser
What the Europeans are really saying is that they don't like Bush because he doesn't kiss their asses like Clinton did.

Good! Fuck Europe to hell!
Hello pisser

Don't usually reply to your post in the PA but on this i'll make an exeption

Fuck europe? yes, why not! Since they obviously know about all the OGM harm and that "Oh god forbid" they are mostly lefties according to your oil ass licking prez. Guess a lot of ppl have to wake up and smell the virtual java coffe beans and brew themselves a cup of "reality"!

This might be a wake up call to you but you are not the only country in the world! Some other foreign nation are intitled to their own decision including, not to participate on this now called "War of all horrors" instead of "Was on terriorisim". Keep wondering why Canada is still not blamed After all, we refused to join your war effort. Trust me on this, it's easier to blame another country from which you are divided by an ocean than a country which border your country. Just a question, did Mexico join the war on terrorisim, did any central american or south american country joined in this war? If so, please correct me on this.

Just to say, it's easier to blame some other country than admitting that the war on Iraq is a total screwup, coming from your own gouverning forces! If you feel so guilty about what your own gov did, Blame him instead of Europeans. Just a thought, ain't the UK part of europe? (my apologie to Petri, TM & Malvachat & Ranger)

This war on Iraq is wrong on so many levels now, after witnessing the murder of those 4 unfortunate contractors, the falluja seige... Guess your gov would have a clue by now that the US coalition forces are not wanted in iraq.

Beyond that, peace pisser

Just hope skynet won't take over b4 this war is over or else we would mostly all be dead!
miss_silver is offline   Reply With Quote