View Single Post
Old 05-05-06, 02:18 PM   #6
floydian slip
===\/------/\===

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinner
Oh, So they just changed words in someone's quote - What does that prove?

I guess it proves The Nazis said a lot of stuff and I'm sure comments can be found which would be similar to what John Kerry, Hilary Clinton, Al Gore or many other public figures have said or done.

"Fascist ethics begin ... with the acknowledgment that it is not the individual who confers a meaning upon society, but it is, instead, the existence of a human society which determines the human character of the individual. According to Fascism, a true, a great spiritual life cannot take place unless the State has risen to a position of pre-eminence in the world of man. The curtailment of liberty thus becomes justified at once, and this need of rising the State to its rightful position." - Mario Palmieri, "The Philosophy of Fascism" 1936

"We must stop thinking of the individual and start thinking about what is best for society." - Hillary Clinton, 1993

"When we got organized as a country and we wrote a fairly radical Constitution with a radical Bill of Rights, giving a radical amount of individual freedom to Americans ..." - Bill Clinton

"And so a lot of people say there's too much personal freedom. When personal freedom's being abused, you have to move to limit it." - Bill Clinton -

3/22/1994
yep same party with a different label

i sure hope hillary is not the next pres or our country is in trouble
floydian slip is offline   Reply With Quote