View Single Post
Old 08-11-04, 07:58 PM   #35
jcmd62
Alpha Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramona_A_Stone
You're a regular one man circus aren't ya?

We crazy liberals never said it was bulletproof vest, at least I never did and neither did the administration or Bush himself (I believe we may have established they were lying, but you continue to cloud the issue) and the crazy liberal media simply reported the official denials...

....so I guess only you ARMCHAIR TACTICAL EXPERTS are to BLAME for this GREVIOUS BREECH OF SECURITY and endangering the president's big fat naked smirking head, which now, because of your irresponsible rumor-milling, EVERYONE REALIZES IS TOTALLY UNPROTECTED!!!

Anne Coulter will probably want you hanged, right up there next to Geraldo Rivera.

And now, we watch, with great amusement, as the conservative republican TEAM, secure in their collective triumph over the evil liberals, begin to turn on themselves over a completely moot issue.
Thats right!!!!!!!!! You and your liberal whiny partners NEVER said it was a vest. No you just pissed and moaned about this moot fucking issue, then made false accusations and ridiculous fictional claims to all kinds of bullshit devices until someone had to stop the rumors from getting out of control and pacify your inane infantile whining with what the damn bulge actually was.

Sanity is starting to slip from you faster and faster, your posts are practically incoherent. Moot Issue???? Its all this BB offers..
jcmd62 is offline   Reply With Quote