View Single Post
Old 08-11-04, 04:34 PM   #34
Ramona_A_Stone
Formal Ball Proof

Quote:
blah blah blah... any speck of saftey or benefit that the rest of thre WORLD not knowing about the Presidents vest may have given him has to be lost completely. Not for the "truth" or "justice" or anything remotely important, no just for acting like a big-shot at a bulletin board.
You're a regular one man circus aren't ya?

We crazy liberals never said it was bulletproof vest, at least I never did and neither did the administration or Bush himself (I believe we may have established they were lying, but you continue to cloud the issue) and the crazy liberal media simply reported the official denials...

....so I guess only you ARMCHAIR TACTICAL EXPERTS are to BLAME for this GREVIOUS BREECH OF SECURITY and endangering the president's big fat naked smirking head, which now, because of your irresponsible rumor-milling, EVERYONE REALIZES IS TOTALLY UNPROTECTED!!!

Anne Coulter will probably want you hanged, right up there next to Geraldo Rivera.

Quote:
Since when did you get top secret clearance as to the exact type of vest the president wears you trolling fuck.
Quote:
Prove your claims.. You are claiming first hand knowledge that the president was not ony wearing a vest but what type.
Quote:
Show us the means to this superior knowledge you claim yet can't prove.
And now, we watch, with great amusement, as the conservative republican TEAM, secure in their collective triumph over the evil liberals, begin to turn on themselves over a completely moot issue.
Ramona_A_Stone is offline   Reply With Quote