View Single Post
Old 08-11-04, 03:53 PM   #33
jcmd62
Alpha Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by albed
You're not impressing anyone with your high powered bs jc. State of the art is ceramic plates and that vest sure as hell doesn't have them. VW seems to know what he's talking about.
Since when did you get top secret clearance as to the exact type of vest the president wears you trolling fuck. Truth is carbon fiber plates made with kevlar is state of the art also. You can have a custom vest made with steel, ceramic or carbon fiber trauma inserts. Fuck you and your anal knit picking, Your the one not impressing anyone. VW can believe he's wearing some handgun vest and maybe he's right, I believe differently. When I said state of the art I meant "body armour" that is now concealable, not some everyday wear concealed handgun vest worn by duty cops. If my choice of inserts wasn't your particular choice then too bad asswipe.

Prove your claims.. You are claiming first hand knowledge that the president was not ony wearing a vest but what type. Whether it did or didn't have trauma plates over vital areas.....So tell us how do you KNOW that the Presidents vest had no trauma/rifle inserts! How do you know that bulge wasn't a rifle insert? Prove your not just a troll looking to disagree with every anal thing you can find. Show us the means to this superior knowledge you claim yet can't prove.
jcmd62 is offline   Reply With Quote