View Single Post
Old 25-11-04, 05:39 AM   #9
jcmd62
Alpha Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gutrguy
i would hate to see a conservative that is NOT financially responsible! Our current president is a conservative, and has run up the largest deficit ever...
Still with the whining and rhetoric huh gutr? We weren't in debt BEFORE George W. became Pres.? Projections show that the deficit will hit 477 billion in 2004, while a record in nominal dollars, it represents a smaller share of the economy--4.2 percent of gross domestic product (GDP)--than the deficits recorded in the mid-1980s and early 1990s

In other words its no where near as tragic and "irresponsible" as you and your liberal sore losers are still trying to brainwash into anyone that will listen.

Kerry's history....get over it, he was setting up to ass-fuk this country like Clinton did for 8 years and the country said not again! If the majority of the country was as pissed as you are at Bush, and like you, honestly believe the lies and rhetoric that the Democrats based their whole campaign on then Kerry would be the President.

We now know that a whole lot of people went to the free concerts, they watched Farenhype 911, listened to Bruce, Tim, Cher and the dozens of other *cough* celebrities who tried to use their now obviously non existent "Pull" with their fans to sway voters not on issues but with their "celebrity", and a whole lot of those peeps still voted Bush. The "Vote for Kerry cuz the Boss thinks he's cool" kinda crap just didn't work.

I really had my doubts about Bush winning. I thought for sure there were enough idiots out there to actually let some giant ass of an EGO like Bruce or Cher persuade them to vote for someone just because a celebrity was.

Praise Jesus and the Lord Almighty God for all those religious fanatical republicans that used their heaven sent powers to cast out those evil liberals and block those fanatical celebrity brainwashing beams from misleading fine young Republicans into voting for a dirty Democrat.

After all can't expect you democrats to understand that you just plain lost.
jcmd62 is offline   Reply With Quote