View Single Post
Old 26-10-04, 12:11 AM   #7
RoBoBoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazer
So what you're really saying is that Kerry is the other white meat, and we still have no choice.

All this thread is really saying is that voters for Bush are fearful and pessimistic and I resent that accusation. I take my vote seriously and I came to my decision to vote for the President thoughtfully and unemotionally. Others may not have done so, but the same could be said of Kerry voters as well. I'm not insulted, don't get me wrong, I know you guys aren't attacking me. But to discount half of the nation's opinions as being irrational and ovine is indefensible. Everybody understands how important this election is, and don't forget it.
If you and all the others that support GW are satisfied with his performance and the current state of affairs, which he's responsible for, good or bad then you should vote for him. However, you do have a choice between maintaining the status quo or making a change. Kerry wasn't my 1st choice to replace GW, nor was he my last but he's the one we're stuck with. He can't possibly, under any circumstances other than sabotage, do worse or cause more harm that GW has.

We do have a choice, a vote for the status quo or a vote for hope.
RoBoBoy is offline   Reply With Quote