View Single Post
Old 24-05-05, 08:33 PM   #11
legion
I took both pills.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicobie
Let the EU take care of their own problems and let the USA take care of the Americas. I'd like to see Mexico get the money Israel now sucks from the US. I don't see why Europe can't take care of it's own mess and allow America take care of ours.
The EU and europe is not the samething .... hell as far as i am concerned we should flip our finger to the EU too don't be surprised if you hear a NO from the Netherlands to that european constitution thing .. per head of the population we pay the most to brussels and now they ask us to give up our veto right and let the big boys germany and france decide what is good for me .... i don't think so.

Quote:
It's not America's fault that Europe fucked everything up. And I'm sure they are looking for a way to stick it to the US for Africa's problems too. For god's sake, look what Europe did to India and Pakistan. If it wasn't for the Crusaders maybe there wouldn't be this Muslim 'holy war' against the west.
I doubt if the crusades are at the root of that problem

Quote:
And u know TB, I don't need u to like me. I would just like u and u'rs to stay out of my families wallet.
As soon as you will do the same but i think we are condemned to each other if we want to battle the asain economic tigers china and/or india

Quote:
btw, If u ever get to central coastal CA, be sure to let me know, We'd take u out to dinner and show u around. I mean it. Like u, I'm proud of where I live.
Right back at you i am more than willing to show you amsterdam or anything else for that matter of fact

Nice pics btw
legion is offline   Reply With Quote