View Single Post
Old 03-04-04, 03:14 PM   #16
miss_silver
Keebeck Canuck

Quote:
Originally posted by AweShucks
I have heard alot of theories, alot of reasons some are reasonable and some are not. Some are the truth and some are not. But your latest theory is so far out there Jack that you should consider some type of therapy
Usually ppl who suggest someone should get therapy are the one who need it the most or truly crave to have some therapy of their own. Basically therapists are professionnals who listen to your problem(s) Threapist never find what is wrong with ya, they only help you to make you see what is wrong with ya

Quote:
The whole problem with the Democrats right now is they have absolutely no idea and or plan how to win this election on issues. No matter what the issue they always find the negative approach that is their plan. Flip flopping on every issue no matter the position as long as the position is against Bush.
The whole problem is about politics views. Republican don't see eyes to eyes with the dems, each party has a different view. To a rep to say to a dem that he should get his head examined is wrong as a dem that replys the rep policies are way too right wing or or this or that is also wrong. Beside, don't they say that 2 wrongs makes a right

Quote:
What is the truth of the Iraq war? Who cares.... tell me the Iraqi people are not better off without Saddam in power.
To make one point clear, first of all, bush senior should have kept quiet instead of shedding croco's tears about his son being bashed! Hey, ain't Jr the president after all. Can't he take care of himself? Jr Wanted to pick up Daddy's war, he should handle it himself, without daddy's backup or very bad emotionnal plea to try to understand his disfonctionnal son Media coverage is all about free speach is it not? Also, in my truly honnest opinion, it's the first time i've seen such a load of crap.

If I have to recap, how many iraq ppl got killed a year under Saddan regime compaired to how many iraq ppl got killed in the last year? Sure, the reply "They were for SADDAM" will pop out soon but... Trading a regime for another one, is it better? The US is far from leaving iraq to fend for itself, in fact, ain't the Bush adm are doing it for their own good (iraq) ? Think they were more interested to keep their oil monopoly intact and Saddam free imho. The point is that it's a dead end as much of the rescue of afganistan is still a dead end, meaning that, Troops will need to always be there in order to keep an uncertain peace, if they pull out, either the Taliban or the Saddam supporters might/will take over again.

It just would be nice to know that atleast (really need proofs on this) that the Bush adm are liberating those ppl for humane reasons and not for their own gain.

Also, it would be nice to remain polite and not treating ppl retard or have not them suggest to get their head probed by a therapist because they don't see the way other does.

If a decent person were to fall on the PA, he'd run away like hell Some ppl are too mean in here, feel sometimes like it's a troll fest every day of the week.

As for the religious war issue, It goes both ways either for the christians vs islam or islam vs christianity. Religions have a way to truly screw up or devide ppl on trivial issues
miss_silver is offline   Reply With Quote