View Single Post
Old 03-04-04, 02:13 PM   #13
AweShucks
Just Looking Around

Quote:
Originally posted by JackSpratts
no, it's not.

first of all i'm not "people," so i'm not responsible for all the views of all the people opposed to the war. there are many of them and most are valid. but yes, it is a administration waging a religious war on many fronts including here in the united states. as to the iraqi front well, like any war it needed support from many sectors. the petroleum people were more than happy to get behind it. you might even say they were ecstatic. they are connected to both bushes and to cheney. regardless of their theological leanings they all worship mammon.

- js.

I have heard alot of theories, alot of reasons some are reasonable and some are not. Some are the truth and some are not. But your latest theory is so far out there Jack that you should consider some type of therapy

The whole problem with the Democrats right now is they have absolutely no idea and or plan how to win this election on issues. No matter what the issue they always find the negative approach that is their plan. Flip flopping on every issue no matter the position as long as the position is against Bush.

What is the truth of the Iraq war? Who cares.... tell me the Iraqi people are not better off without Saddam in power.