View Single Post
Old 30-12-07, 03:48 PM   #10
jcmd62
Alpha Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackSpratts View Post
latest rumor: inside job. pakistan army behind it since it happened in a "garrison" city and they hosed the crime scene w/high pressure h2o 60 mins after the event. this one could top kennedy for conspiracy buffs.
Rumor?

The elections are what....next Month? The only way Musharraf was going to win was by fixing the election or murdering Bhutto.

Fixing the election would be difficult, could be questioned and lead to all kinds of nasty press. Murdering Bhutto and blaming Al-qaeda.........so much easier, and who wouldn't believe Al-qaeda did it, especially in a country that is training them on a daily basis.

Oh she was murdered by a terrorist, unfortunately he's the president of Pakistan.

The murdering little dictator.... er, I mean *cough* president had the motive and the means. If al-qaeda had anything to do with it, it was with Musharraf's blessing and full cooperation.

Of course you'll never hear this on CNN. Over the next weeks Musharraff will feed the media with his "proof" of Al-qaedas involvement like the luckily "intercepted" radio message of Al-qaeda bragging about killing Bhutto, as I'm sure plenty of other "evidence" to completely exhonerate him, and that will be the end of it.

I wonder whats next........declaring martial law and putting off the elections so he can stay in power indefinately?

Lets see........Kill Bhutto
.....which inturn will spark off riots and massive violence
.....declare martial law
.....cancel election indefinately
.....stay in power.

Sounds like a plan to me.

jcmd62 is offline   Reply With Quote