View Single Post
Old 24-01-04, 09:59 AM   #43
theknife
my name is Ranking Fullstop

Quote:
Originally posted by scooobiedooobie
and what part of kays complete interim progress report (that fully contradicts himself in your quote) didn't you get?

he's changed his story.

even though his revised statements blatantly contradict his previous statements you believe his revised statements...and why? 'cause it's what you want to believe.

if only you could take the words "i don't think..." out of kays latest statements. but as is, it's just a collection of conjecturous statements from a failed "expert" who couldn't find a the broad side of the great wall of china if he was standing right in front of it.

let's see...he was an expert during the interim report ("interim" as in "here's what we know so far), but in his final assessment (as in "here's what we know now"), he's a failed expert? very weak, fellas - i'm disappointed in you

"here's what we know now" supercedes "interim" - it's a chronological concept you clearly have difficulty grasping.

From today's NYT:

Quote:
Asked directly if he was saying that Iraq did not have any large stockpiles of chemical and biological weapons in the country, Dr. Kay replied, according to a transcript of the taped interview made public by Reuters, "That is correct."
http://www.nytimes.com/

let it go, fellas...go for a walk, have a cream soda, go wash your car, anything, but just let it go...
theknife is offline   Reply With Quote