Thread: Cindy Sheehan
View Single Post
Old 15-08-05, 09:42 AM   #38
Sinner
--------------------

I think she is dishonoring her son. If he didn’t want to go to war he shouldn’t have joined the military. When you are in the military you do what you are told, you do not ask questions. She has every right to protest and I can feel her pain, but I would never use the death of a Soldier, a Warrior for political gain, esp. my son.

What she can do is read UNSCR 1441, 678, & 660, the 12 years of noncompliance to UN resolutions.

The outcomes of war are not measured on the reasons the war began, but by what that war achieves. I think this can be said of every war, and we do not know what this war will achieve yet. At the end of each war, there was still no perfection. When the civil war ended, the freed slaves did not have true freedom and equality because they were degraded by those who felt they were inferior, regardless of the emancipation proclamation. At the end of WWII, it was the beginning of the cold war as the USSR took territories in Europe and created huge enslaved states. In every war, another struggle began and that is the truth for Iraq.

A quote from Cindy, “Am I emotional? Yes, my first born was murdered. Am I angry?

Yes, he was killed for lies and for a PNAC Neo-Con agenda to benefit Israel. My son joined the Army to protect America, not Israel.”

He was protecting America Cindy, and he was helping to spread freedom, something many of us take for granted.