View Single Post
Old 12-05-06, 02:09 PM   #6
Sinner
--------------------

Quote:
The only reason why boy Harper is still standing in cabinet is because the Quebec Block is supporting Harper's new budget for canadians, if it weren't for the Bloc, we would find ourselves, yet again, facing another nationwide election. When the Bloc withdraw it's support, Harper's government will crumble

LOL!!! Seems you know less about Canadian politics as you do American politics. Wow, very scary. Oh yes the great and powerful PQ government is the reason the budget passed for the good of Canadians. LoL. Nobody outside Quebec gives a shit about the PQ party, Harper’s government is trying to give a little more to Quebec to hopefully stop the consistent whining coming out of that province. So you think the Liberals want another election right now? You do know they don’t even have a leader right now -- right? Why would a party with no leader want an election? Now to the NDP, why on earth would they want another election? They lost seats a few months ago so why would they think they could win more now? But you kno, I am not in Quebec so maybe that is the BS the west is telling the whiners there, That the PQ is the survivor for Canada…..hahahaha!!!!! ohhhhh, that’s a good one, you made my day……