View Single Post
Old 25-06-04, 11:01 AM   #6
jcmd62
Alpha Male

So jack which of the three choices was it? Why do I hear the theme to Jeopardy? I was just poking a little fun at my liberal pals on how they can be within just a few feet of each other, witness the same exchange of words, and yet they still can't agree with each other on what some horrible republican said. So you think the conserv's would drag this out. Fair enough. Here's our chance to see what libs will do.

I have no doubt that big Dick said the F word, wouldn't doubt it for a second. Personally as I have said previously it's about time our Government joined the rest of the world in the 21st Century, and quit dancing around this 200 yr old antiquated, powdered wig mentality, like having a FUCKING cow because the Vice President said the OMFG F-word word in a "Heated" exchange on the oh so precious Senate floor. Seems a President committing adultery and sodomy in the Oval Office is just dandy with you liberals.

Of course if you click on knifes link today there seems to be a question of whether it even happened: "Did Cheney Curse Out Senator?" "ALLEGED Incident Happened On Senate Floor". How could possibly be a question or alleged if so many "sources recounted" the exchange. What is it with democrats and RECOUNTS? Here we go again, months of investigation and millions of Tax dollars later................

I think they should lock the damn doors, toss in some boxing gloves and lets start seeing some slug fests on the senate floor like our Asian friends do on a regular basis.
jcmd62 is offline   Reply With Quote