View Single Post
Old 13-08-04, 12:02 PM   #11
Haole
Pronunciation: 'hau-lE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heathcliff
He never broke his oaths to the state of N.J. and you are not a party to his vows to his wife. It is only because America is 50 years behind the rest of Western Civilization that this was even an issue you pompous hypocritical blowhole.

Heathcliff, you must be in a very bad mood today or maybe you haven't read the news. OK, the guy's a homo--big deal--but he did some unforgiveable acts and abused his position with regard to his appointment of Golan Cipel, his lover. Especially in using 9-11 to create a position for him. Now, that's shameful.

I've been searching the internet for related stories from the past 2 years, and I must admit, they were onto him. I think there will be a huge list of corrupt activities stemming from his associations. I sent him (his office) an email 3 weeks ago when I found out about a probe into the activities of one his campaign advisors and his use of a codeword (caught on tape). My email said simply "Resign now, spare us all the drama and taxpayer expenses." Little did I know just how much drama

BTW, I live in the great Garden State and I voted for this fucker.
Haole is offline   Reply With Quote