View Single Post
Old 11-11-04, 10:11 PM   #5
jcmd62
Alpha Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinner
I disagree, it is the Israeli's who do not want peace and there still is a terrorist in power in the area and he is fully backed by the United States of America, this terrorist uses his army to kill at will any Palestinians including a child sitting at their desk in school. I can provide links from CNN or other American news sources if you like.

Arafat on September 13, 1993 and then-Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin shook hands on the White House lawn to sign the Oslo Accords. Which was a gaint step towards peace in the Middle-East and Palestinian national movement. Arafat won the Nobel Peace Prize in 1994 jointly with Yitzhak Rabin.

The Israelis turned on Yitzhak for trying to have peace, he was labeled a Nazi and there were many threats on his life, but Rabin stood for what he believed in and would not allow the Peace Process to hault and for his efforts a Jewish law student named Yigal Amir assassinated him at a peace rally in King's Square in Tel Aviv. At his trail Yigal Amir told the judge the assassination was meant to halt the Mideast peace process. Anti-Rabin sentiment among settlers and others opposed to giving up Israeli-occupied land intensified after the prime minister agreed to transfer authority to Palestinians in the West Bank and Gaza Strip.

Anyways Arafat lived to 75 and did many good things for the Palestinians, won a Nobel Peace Prize and will be buried in Jerusalem some day.
Where's the MONEY????? Where's the billions of dollars Arafat was given by the International community. Arafat had MANY chances to give the Palestinians a real country they could be proud of. Many more chances to stop the damn children suicide bombs. Every time he would sign a damn peace treaty to get those international funds, a week later he he would do something like blatently accepting 150 million from Saddam Hussein to back him in the invasion of Kuwait.

This cocksucker has been playing both sides against the middle for his entire life. He has lived in luxury while the palestinians starved and live in poverty. Please do point out all the good he's leaving behind. Show me how Palestine is better off with him than without him. I don't see it.

I don't disagree with your stance on Israel. We Americans are indeed guilty of backing Terrorism when it comes to turning a blind eye to Israel's complete and blatent refusal to pursue any sort of peace process. Then fund and give them weapons that are used daily as weapons of terror instead of weapons of defense. We blur the edges and claim that its defensive and warranted because of the suicide bombings, but the truth is Until that Terrorist fuk Ariel Sharon drops dead and the U.S. says no more weapons and money until you learn how to play well with others then there will never be anything but what presently exsists for Israel and Palestine.

We shall see what Palestines new Tag Team leadership does to bring Palestine into the 21st century and if there is any real want on their part for peace. No doubt Israel has an oppurtunity to pursue peace with Arafat's death. So Israel and Palestine, Olive Branches or more children suicide bombers and hellfire missles?
jcmd62 is offline   Reply With Quote