View Single Post
Old 11-11-04, 03:56 PM   #4
multi
Thanks for being with arse

he was a puppet

maybe they can get hold of some of the millions(billions?) of aid money he swindled the palestinians out of ...though i suspect his wife will dissaper into the woodwork with most of that..
and maybe now stuff like the US diplomats he ordered to be shot in africa in the 70's that they have had proof of but kept quiet will come out..
i think there will be much rewriting of history and plenty of propaganda for everyone
in this passing of this classic little arab dude..always reminds me of one of the bad guys from the thunderbirds(one of the hood's disguises maybe?)
a prototype puppet of US and israel that they never quite got right..
anyway
i think israels biggest fear is now that there is a vacume at the top of the palestinian ranks there could be a push for an even more militant leadership

Quote:

Simple people,people who don't exist,prefer things which don't exist,simple things.
"Good" and "bad" are simple things. You bomb me = "bad." I bomb you = "good." Simple people(who,incidentally,run this socalled world)know this(they know everything)whereas complex people--people who feel something--are very,very ignorant and really don't know anything.
Nothing,for simple knowing people,is more dangerous than ignorance. Why?
Because to feel something is to be alive.
"War" and "peace" are not dangerous or alive:far from it. "Peace" is the inefficiency of science. "War" is the science of inefficiency. And science is knowing and knowing is measuring.
Ignorant people really must be educated;that is,they must be made to stop feeling something,and compelled to begin knowing or measuring everything. Then(then only)they won't threaten the very nonexistence of what all simple people call civilization.
Very luckily for you and me,the uncivilized sun mysteriously shines on "good" and "bad" alike. He is an artist.

E. E. Cummings

Last edited by multi : 11-11-04 at 09:09 PM.
multi is offline   Reply With Quote