View Single Post
Old 28-01-05, 08:53 PM   #14
albed
flippin 'em off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramona_A_Stone
It's hysterical to see someone as cumdrunk as you are on every word, gesture, thought and deed of the Bush administration label other people as 'easily led around by the nose.'
It's a revealing insight to see that you think cumdrunk can apply to someone besides youself. You just can't imagine people who aren't like you and don't do that sort of thing can you?

Quote:
And we're supposed to think you are a 'skeptical investigator scrutinizing events for inconsistencies and deducing the truth?
Did I say or infer that? No, you just thought it and since you're so full of yourself you decided I must have said it because the only thing that's real to you is what goes on inside your own head and you can't imagine something could be different from the way you want it to be.

Quote:
BULLSHIT.
Awwe, I taught you a new word. And CapsLock too. Just keep imitating me and you can learn that way; monkey see-monkey do.

Quote:
You consistently call every piece of information you come across that doesn't fit into your comfortable little box of predefined beliefs a lie.
Where do I do this? Oh, we're back inside your little monkey head where whatever you want to think is the truth, without any connection with my posts.

Quote:
And talk about people who have a need to feel 'special,' you're constantly insisting your superior ability to perceive the truth exalts you above the gullible rabble.
Do I now? Someone who could think clearly might conclude that by going with the majority I'm doing the exact opposite. But then thinking clearly means understanding that things aren't simply what you want them to be and dealing rationally with that fact.

Quote:
Yet you do all this with no further analysis or more visible effort than it requires to assassinate the character of anyone who might blur the edges of your pristine world view.
Do you mean drug and alcohol abuse are character traits? I keep going back to my post to find what you're referring to but come up empty. I must be doing a lot of things inside your head.

Quote:
As to the inferences that bits of data seem amiss in aspects of 911 pointed to in this thread and all other threads, I do remain skeptical and usually find that the people posting and discussing them are also skeptical. A skeptic ponders and considers the data--not necessarily drawing specific conclusions because inconclusiveness can often be the most crucial aspect of information.
Skeptic: One who instinctively or habitually doubts, questions, or disagrees with assertions or generally accepted conclusions. Not "ponders and considers the data". Let's not go making up definitions now even if that's what you want to be true.

Quote:
"inconclusiveness can often be the most crucial aspect of information"
Wow, this is really just absurd. Could I goad you into providing an example? Come on, just do it, back up your rhetoric, prove you know what you're talking about, walk your talk, don't be chicken, "bawk-bawk-bawk".

Quote:
Having established the skepticism is good,
I'm afraid you didn't establish that anywhere. You might have done it inside your head though, and thought it happened for real.

Quote:
the only person I see here not being skeptical is you albed.
That's right. I've gone along with everything in this thread without a trace of doubt. I have unquestionably believed every word of every post and link. So what's your point?
albed is offline   Reply With Quote