View Single Post
Old 13-03-04, 03:11 AM   #14
multi
Thanks for being with arse

i dont believe that terrorisim can be ignored...

i also think that many the centuries of violent solutions for just about anything in the middle east and in the west...is really whats to blame for it..

looking at it that way only makes me think its a war between the modern culture of violence V's the ancient culture of violence
except the modern one has all these powerful shiny toys to use against the other..

in the same fucked up way that medicine only deals with the condition caused by the dis-ease...(with the help of more fine programming by the media)
this coalition seems to think that the surgical strikes and the occupation of their anti-biotic foot soldiers will get rid of terrorisim..
(like with antibiotics..this is creating a super-strain of the disease)

its like when p2p gets attacked it only serves to strengthen it and drive it further underground...the current approach to terrorisim will do the same..

do i have a better one..?

no

the spanish tragedy is a shocking waste of life..my condolences go to all the spanish people of the world..and especialy to the people that have lost love ones..

please dont get me wrong here but as i have said before.

i am all for preventing terrorisim..i would even almost advocate death penalty for people caught trying it..(its this martyr thing that bothers me..)..but throwing more money at keeping the public safe in large western cities and other potential targets and less money at the military overseas wich i can only see will help to create a stronger more advanced form of terrorisim for our future generations to deal with...is not much to offer but its about all i can come up with at the moment..

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
multi is offline   Reply With Quote