View Single Post
Old 12-03-04, 08:24 PM   #13
Drakonix
Just Draggin' Along

Quote:
dont whine on about terrorisim u retards..its the US and british and the israelis that have provoked it from the onset..
I guess that's supposed to mean that we shouldn't care that thousands of innocent government employees, civilians, firemen, police officers and rescue workers were killed by terrorist acts on 09/11/2001 - because supposedly "we started it".

I guess that means if any fanatic (religious or otherwise) wants anything, all they have to do is threaten to blow up something and we should give them what they want. Don't count on that ever happening.

I guess we did start it. We (the United States) formed a government based on liberty and freedom. A lot of blood was spilled in that process. Blood continues to be the price for maintaining those ideals.

Terrorists will NEVER win.

Iraqi resistance defeating the coalition military is about as likely as finding a gnat fart in a level 5 tornado.

I will never spend a another dime on content that I can’t use the way I please. If I can’t copy it to my hard drive and play it using the devices I want, when and where I want, I won’t be buying it. Period. They can all take their DRM, broadcast flags, rootkits, and Compact Discs that aren’t really compact discs and shove them up their bottom-lines.
Drakonix is offline   Reply With Quote