View Single Post
Old 29-12-06, 05:20 PM   #30
miss_silver
Keebeck Canuck

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazer View Post
You accused me of putting words in your mouth so I hope you understand why I'm not interested in answering your 'question.'
Nice way and lame excuse of side stepping the question at hand, I replied to your questions, have the same curtesy. I'm not looking to split hairs on this, just a simple answer. You jumped in the thread with only questions which were answered, now that you are asked one "you are not interested to reply" ?!?

Shall I greet with the same lame excuse next time you ask me a question? Accused is a pretty strong word Mazer, I didn't accuse you of anything. If by typing back that I did not appriciate that you put words I never in wrote, next time, try not to assume too much by "asking your question" and by god, never start your question by typing " So what you're saying is you don't see...

Doesn't take a PHD to realised it was a trick question that implied that I had said those things according to your views. I can recognise a lawer's talk when I see one.

Again. Is the life of an Iraqie citizen worth less than a US citizen? With all that propaganda going around and the dehumanising by the media of the Iraqie population, I found out that it is easier for the general population to consider an Iraqie less than human.
miss_silver is offline   Reply With Quote