View Single Post
Old 30-12-04, 12:23 PM   #40
theknife
my name is Ranking Fullstop

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellBound
considering you dont have a clue how i voted in the election or even if i did...that is a pretty big statement saying that the american public gave their blessing. No the american public didnt, 51% of the VOTING american public did.

you are the one that told me not to get carried away, since you didnt say that to any of the male posters i figured i got it because im not male. just like when i post to a male i try to be very specific, cause i dont want to use words that would hurt their brain making them think...i figured you were being condescending since i am female.

have you ever noticed how few females post in this forum? the main reason why i dont, is because of the patronizing attitude men get when women try to talk politics. its as if we dont have the right to our say when you all start blabbering about the subject. Since we are female we get carried away or dont know what we are talking about.
you're seeing gender inferences where none exist, hb....and since i've previously used the phrase "carried away" here and here, directed at males, it's safe to say that any problem with the phrase is yours, and yours alone.
theknife is offline   Reply With Quote