View Single Post
Old 30-12-04, 08:30 AM   #37
HellBound

considering you dont have a clue how i voted in the election or even if i did...that is a pretty big statement saying that the american public gave their blessing. No the american public didnt, 51% of the VOTING american public did.

you are the one that told me not to get carried away, since you didnt say that to any of the male posters i figured i got it because im not male. just like when i post to a male i try to be very specific, cause i dont want to use words that would hurt their brain making them think...i figured you were being condescending since i am female.

have you ever noticed how few females post in this forum? the main reason why i dont, is because of the patronizing attitude men get when women try to talk politics. its as if we dont have the right to our say when you all start blabbering about the subject. Since we are female we get carried away or dont know what we are talking about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theknife
i'm well aware of the numbers, hb...but the American public essentially gave their blessing to this fiasco on Nov. 2nd by returning Bush to office. therefore, i can assume that the majority of voters are comfortable with this sacrifice and find it an acceptable price to pay for Bush's Big Adventure. i don't, but clearly, i'm in the minority. so be it.

as for your menstrual cycle, i'm not really clear how that's relevant here. feel free not to elaborate