Thread: P2P Anonymity
View Single Post
Old 22-01-03, 11:53 PM   #10
spstn
No Nonsense Nonsense

Lightbulb

"Acrobatics" means flipping in the air a very heavy and HOT spanish "tortilla", and have it landing in your forearm instead of the frying pan from where it "departed"

And related to the info quality, no problem: You just distribute federal, state and city certified information, 24/7 and while the government sleeps and stays offline part of the day, the network never sleeps.

But I was thinking more in terms of education.

With a message window like in Soulseek you can communicate, test, tutor, and so forth and so on, in real time.
With the ability to transfer any type of file, and instant communication, stretching from "around the world" to "just your neighborhood" the possibilities education wise are mind boggling.

I know all this may sound a little bit off the wall for some, but in my case, I'm learning and tutoring through Soulseek, and it works.

No judge in the planet would shut down a network that helps to educate real people if you can SHOW her/him it really works.

I DO really believe that P2P must be more than what it is today, and can be used to educate, amongst other uses, but if in the process of getting there, provides a soft landing to legalize file swapping, well, tough luck.

Ha!

spstn is offline   Reply With Quote