View Single Post
Old 27-09-06, 08:45 AM   #14
Sinner
--------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackSpratts
chris wallace is no hero. he's just a guy who set somebody up for sport and is now laughing at his little escapade. while wallace interrupted the answer to his own query and then coolly smirked (see, i don't want an answer, i want to score points!), with dozens dying everyday in iraq and parents and intelligence agencies asking why, clinton gets the credit for giving the question the focus and intensity it deserved.

what's relevant now isn't clinton's anger, it's his accuracy. we all know that bush has utterly failed america and the crucial war on terror. will smarmy pundits like wallace and the self-proclaimed conservative patriots give him if not the same duplicitous treatment they've given clinton at least a genuine examination? it's way overdue.

jokes aside, clinton has a very long fuse. he's been falsely accused of this for five years. it's should surprise no one if he put out a little heat.

- js.
He failed with the war on terror? Re-mind again Jack, how many terrorist attacks have there been in America since 9/11? Maybe you have the belief it failed because bin Laden has not been caught yet, do you believe once he is caught America is instantly safe? There is a lot going on in the war on terror and we are winning.

Now, Really who cares about Clinton, he is just pissed because he has no legacy. Bush will, History will show America’s strength after 9/11 and Bush was leading the way. Clinton’s legacy is the fact he is a criminal, that’s what we call people who lie under oath to a grand jury, and be known as a womanizer, but what guy isn’t, everyone knows that politicians are sleazy liars who would do anything to have power and money. The trick is not getting caught. Clinton failed, he got caught. But again, How many Attacks have occurred in the USA since 9/11?

Under Clinton's watch,

After the 1993 World Trade Center bombing, which killed six and injured 1,000; President Clinton promised that those responsible would be hunted down and punished.

After 1993 - Somali and Blackhawk down, Clinton pulls out of Somali showing the World America was a "Paper Tiger"

After the 1995 bombing in Saudi Arabia, which killed five U.S. military personnel; Clinton promised that those responsible would be hunted down and punished.

After the 1996 Khobar Towers bombing in Saudi Arabia, which killed 19 and injured 200 U.S. military personnel; Clinton promised that those responsible would be hunted down and punished.

After the 1998 bombing of U.S. embassies in Africa, which killed 224 and injured 5,000; Clinton promised that those responsible would be hunted down and punished.

After the 2000 bombing of the USS Cole, which killed 17 and injured 39 U.S. sailors; Clinton promised that those responsible would be hunted down and punished.

Last edited by Sinner : 27-09-06 at 09:12 AM.
Sinner is offline   Reply With Quote