View Single Post
Old 23-11-07, 11:31 AM   #210
albed
flippin 'em off

Quote:
Originally Posted by multi View Post
ok I misinterpreted the comma, oops
that makes you oh so much smarter than me.. doesn't it twatface?

suck it up..

how about they have a few scientists over in other places on this planet apart from the US?

maybe if you looked past your precious little nose you could see some facts. These people had vastly richer scientific knowledge for centuries before certain principles were understood and taken up by the west ,they were making calculations when we couldn't even grasp the concept of 'zero' .If not for ideas that came from the east there would be a much different reality than what we have now.

That said... even though the ability to harness atomic power for bombs is a very serious issue for everyone on the planet
It seems it's all been allowed to happen this way.After the powers that be allowed India and Pakistan and especially Israel to start building nuclear arsenals ,it was never going to be long until other nations close by were going to follow suit. Thats the reality people with their heads up their arses like albed just can't seem to see.
Oh, so you knew long ago that nuclear weapon proliferation would happen if it wasn't stopped. You're such a fucking genius.

And you added a zero along with 'misinterpreting the comma' and you didn't notice that either so that really just makes you dumber than me.
albed is offline   Reply With Quote