View Single Post
Old 03-06-04, 04:23 PM   #23
miss_silver
Keebeck Canuck

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by schmooky007
oh really? and how would you know? i urge you to read some of statements about rachel corrie's death on the ISM website. most of the stories there about this incident rely exclusively on what ISM members saw that day.
And a few other palestinians, but let's dismiss it because they were labeled "terrorists" by the IDF.

Quote:
abdel aziz rantisi was a pediatrician, yet that didn't prevent him from being a mass murderer who spearheaded a terrorist organization that targets and murders israeli children. being a lawyer didn't stop hanadi jaradat from massacring 21 israelis, wiping out 2 entire families with children and infants, in a restaurant in haifa. working as a medic for the palestinian red crescent didn't stop wafa idris from becoming a homicide bomber who killed an israeli teen and wounded over 100 others. she was dispatched by a palestinian terrorist who was an ambulance driver for the palestinian red crescent. so you see, just because they happen to have fancy or important jobs doesn't mean they're not involved in terrorism.
What you seem to forget is that for each isralie killed in those attack, atleast 10 palestians were killed in retaliory strikes by the IDF.

Quote:
not everything is released to the public and certainly the IDF doesn't need to justify anything to a bunch of retarded anarchists. if the ISM want access to more material perhaps they should petition the israeli courts.
Of course and with reason since they are scared shit about releasing it. Come on, now, Israel have "carte blanche" to murder US and UK peace activists if they stand in their way! Also, you just gave a new depth to the word anarchy... If fighting the occupation because you value freedom and don't want to have your house bulldozed down, then i'm an anarchist all the way.

Quote:
those pics were fake. the associated press published them and later retracted them.
Pretty bold statement! have some proof to back it up?

Quote:
the ISM have a history of sheltering terrorists. they keep coming up with silly excuses to justify the circumstances.
Don't know... some kids spending 2000$ to get there to protest for peace and put their life on the line like R. Corrie did or T Hurndall, I would hardly call them terrorists sympathiser. Again, got some proof about the ISM sheltering terrorists?

Quote:
true.. at least some of them. still, palestinian opinion polls show otherwise. most palestinians support terrorism, believing that the ethnic cleansing of jews from the west bank and gaza is only the beginning of the liberation of all of "palestine". from river to sea, as they put it.
Heard some jewish extremists say the same thing about the palestinians, ethnic clensing, expultion and the destruction of all palestinians home as a solution to the isralite colonisation.

Quote:
nothing should be left to them because nothing is theirs. there was never an independent palestinian state from which these lands were seized from. israel took control of these areas during war, a war meant to destroy the jewish state launched by the arab world as a collective. the parties who controlled these areas prior to the war and lost them, egypt and jordan, have renounced their claims to it. the arab residents of these areas, the so-called palestinians, can move to jordan, egypt, saudi arabia, iran, just to name a few places. there is no shortage of muslem countries in the middle east that they can move into. and considering that most palestinians are islamists, living in a fascist muslem state would fit them quite well i reckon.
Now that's the worst load of crap i've ever read. I suggest you carefully read sinner's post on that matter. About the land issue, not being theirs, i'm pretty sure a lot of american indians would have the same opinion as you do! Don't know where you live but if it's in the US, i'm pretty sure you wouldn't like a delegation of native americans indian reclaming their land on which youre house was built upon.

Quote:
that's the stupidest thing you've said yet. how can you compare the brutal beheading of an innocent civilian, nick berg, for the use of islamic propaganda, with the accidental death of rachel corrie, who belonged to a group of terrorist sympathizers who was stupid enough to play hero and got killed as a result?
Nick Berg, so far as the story goes (and didn't they tie him up with one of those terrorists on 9/11) was a freelancer who didn't need to play hero either. He went there in search of a contract aka making money. Rachel Corrie went to Palestine to truly help opressed ppl, not to make a dime out of their suffering. In return to her courage and her kindness, you treat her of terrorists sympathizer?

As for the stupidest thing i've said so far, just don't read my posts. Simple and effective. Only a child would/can resort to name calling or when in lack of words to express it's true feeling.

Anyway, since you seem to support a bunch of terrorists in my own views, and in your own views, I seem to support a bunch of terrorists, this argument will lead nowhere fast.

When/if you reply, please drop the name calling
miss_silver is offline   Reply With Quote