View Single Post
Old 25-02-04, 10:06 AM   #20
Sinner
--------------------

Isn't there already a Homo Thread going on somewhere? Why don't you two go play with yourselves there. please......

Yes multi war sucks, thank you for pointing that out good for you....bravo.....

Hey...

Australian OTH Radar system gets funding boost 2/24/2004 4:18:23 AM
The Federal Government plans to spend $62 million upgrading the controversial over-the-horizon-radar system to better detect missiles, distant ships and aircraft.

Defence Minister Robert Hill announced the upgrade of the Jindalee radar in a speech that was gatecrashed by anti-war protesters.

Delegates at the defence congress in Canberra were showered with anti-war leaflets and one protester banged cymbals and marched onto the stage singing the Grand Old Duke of York.

The protester called delegates warmongers.

Senator Hill said Australia was world leader in over-the-horizon radar technology and US officials specifically mentioned their interest in the Jindalee operational radar network, known as JORN, during recent talks on missile defence .

Better run along, change your sign, grab your mask and go out to the streets to light some fires, smash windows, throw rocks at cops.....Spread Your Peace to the People!!!!!!!!!!

If the mods were doing their job, they should be deleting the BS post by you and RAS..not this thread..this is a forum for topics about war is it not?

Yep...I checked...

Political Asylum
Debate Politics, War, Media issues.