View Single Post
Old 25-04-03, 02:20 AM   #4
napho
Dawn's private genie

Quote:
Originally posted by Ðiego
I dunno what you mean m8. Sharing is simple. There are a miullion fserv's. I use X-trem Fury. It's a scripted mIRC and works a charm. Fserv is our most popular channel

Ð

It's not THAT hard but alot of ppl are intimidated by IRC and always have been. That's why Napster seemed like such a revelation when in reality file sharing had been going on all along.

Here's another program that seems to be getting alot of play on Zeropaid all of a sudden.

"The PacketSeek project is based on 2 applications. On the one hand you have the spider that runs on the PacketSeek.com webserver and monitors 97 IRC networks and over 500 channels for XDCC servers. XDCC Servers are started by IRC users that share their files with others. Each XDCC server provides ISO's , Movies , MP3's , etc. The spider put's all that info on database.
This is where the PacketSeek Client comes in. This app with a kazaa-style interface allows users to search the database and download his favorite software. I got to warn you, XDCC's are FAST , in bandwidth and in getting 0 day releases.

Join the open beta and try it , you will like it."

http://www.packetseek.com/
napho is offline   Reply With Quote