View Single Post
Old 06-08-07, 11:21 PM   #19
miss_silver
Keebeck Canuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazer View Post
No, politics didn't cause a hurricane to make landfall at New Orleans either.
You Lamer FFS

It was a blame game between the state and the admin, guess who won, no surprize, king George can't be wrong eh? What about those FEMA trailers who went to rot when they were much needed (lack of funds?), and how about that HALF of the guard were off in Iraq when they were much needed over here in that disaster zone? Politiics Mazer, heall yeah, even tho you DO NOT want to see it this way.

Talk about a lamer hon...

Deny it all you want, your country as it is is an illusion, won't be long before your prez go castro way, another flase flag OP so he can stay in power untill the "threath" is over... when will that be?

Anyway, what is up with Mormons and Republictards

PS : Your reply on that collapsed bridge chilled my blood, ever wonder if you are human at times. People died FFS and the only thing you could muster up is a defense for Bush ADM no less.

A Canadian point of view

When me ans mother were to drive up to florida back in the late 80's, the road were FLAWLESS... when that Floyd caracter drove me back to the airport, I couldn't believe how bumpy that highway was, made me thing of my province LOL

Get over it Mazer, excusing a murderer doesn't becomes you.

But yes, those infrastructure are suffering badlly Mazer and where in hell will that money comes from?!? Not from the ADM, they are way too busy sending half of the nationnal guard to Iraq because the army cannot meet their quota...

which leaves me to that other burning lips question Mazer...

How the fuck do you dare defend a murderer without being on the front line?

What, bad knee?, got a bone in you body is that your excuse? Flat feet?

Come on, enlighten us as to why you are still a keyboard warrior hon?

It is really easy to spew political propaganda Mazer, it is much harder to hold a Rifle and actually KILL someone... could you do it?

Seriously, if it came down to it, could you kill someone? Think long and hard on this one for we are talking about some peep attacking you on your own turf for I highly doubt you have the guts to ever "serve your country"

I see you "excuse" the worst filth but yet, I also see you in your own comfort not risking his ass on the line

Now, who the hell (for you will never get to baptize me when I die) the fuck are you to be so fucking condecendent to apply your so called wisdom to US when you are not even on the front line?

What is your damned excuse again?

BTW, almost vomited so much your reply on that collapsed bridge got to me, wonder if you even have a heart ya SOB
miss_silver is offline   Reply With Quote