Old 05-08-07, 04:46 PM   #13
multi
Thanks for being with arse

oh dont blame the politicians, wtf ?
Lame?
WTF !
the voters are being had
thats LAME

Let me spell it out for you.. these politicians are assholes that have wasted the public money ,not anyone else.
They reap huge personal fortunes for sucking the dicks, say of their Pro-Israeli lobbyists, (just one of many, but totally the most disgusting) so they can send 100's of billions of dollars to bolster the Israeli defense while they keep their local infrastructure up to scratch with their own tax payer money
.Same could be said for Saudi Arabia ,Iraq is another whole kettle of fish, that is your precious politicians recycling tax dollars into the pockets of corporate military interests ,not to mention the pilfering of huge quantities of oil for those interests. You see now ,over 20 years of this shit the cracks are really starting to show... this is mismanagement at the highest levels allowed to escalate into uncontrollable corruption, now to question this corruption borders on treason. It is a very sad state of affairs and one my own government has worked hard at creating here where I live..

I am sorry if you can see this it's you who are lame..

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
multi is offline   Reply With Quote