Old 08-10-08, 02:38 PM   #33
jcmd62
Alpha Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackSpratts View Post
predatory lenders

- js.
Predatory lenders?????????

Who put a gun to these peoples heads?????????

Who FORCED these idiots to buy houses well beyond their financial means and then FORCED them to sign on the dotted line to finance them with ridiculous variable rate, interest only and balloon mortgages?

EVERY FUKIN ONE of these idiots knew what they were buying was too expensive and KNEW that 5 years down the road when they actually had to start paying off the principal that they WOULD NOT be able to afford monthly payments that would double or even triple when they were barely able to pay just the interest to begin with.

So they lowered the standards, so fukin what. How is this anyones fault but the BUYERS??????? There are millions of people out there just like myself that refinanced or purchased a house when these morons did and were offered the same shit loans BUT said screw that. This is how much I can AFFORD to pay every month and I want a nice regular FIXED rate mortgage on a house that falls within this amount so that from day one I know I can make the payment each month as well as 15, 20, 30 years down the road my payments will still be the same.

I am so sick of you bleeding heart liberals constantly BLAMING EVERYONE but the people that willingly and full knowingly put themselves on the road to oblivion when they signed on the dotted line and PROMISED to pay the these loans when they knew they could not.

When are you idiots going to admit that just because the banks offered these loans NO ONE forced ANYONE to utilize them and perfectly good, valid affordable mortgage options were available to each and every one of them, but they CHOSE, yes they made a CHOICE, good or bad to ignore them and buy the 10 dollar Rolex out of some guys trunk instead.
jcmd62 is offline   Reply With Quote