Thread: Sarah who?
View Single Post
Old 27-09-08, 04:11 PM   #63
jcmd62
Alpha Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFJROTC_c/SSgt View Post
I don't quite think having experience with Firearms up to M4's, M16's, Mother of 5 Children (one of which is challenged), is NOT at ALL typical to the middle-class, hard working American woman. That's the exact reason WHY those middle-class, hardworking women are so turned OFF by her. You could say they are intimidated by her. Seriously?
How can any "decent" mother leave the side of her 5 month old baby - a special needs baby, especially - to follow her political aspirations?
Yea that fukin bitch should be barefoot and pregnant in the kitchin fixin suppa for her husband. What the fuk is she thinkin wantin a career like a MAN. I guess next the bitch'll want to be paid like a man too. Somebody needs to slap the fuk outta this bitch and put her in her place.

Fuk all them "decent" fathers that take off every day and leave them "special need" babys at home to follow their aspirations, hell they got them bitches to take care of them babys fer em.

Sorry AFJROTC_c/SSgt I don't think your quite experiened enough to wipe your redneck ass by yourself. I'm sure that fat assed 400lb bitch you married takes care of that for you.

God help us if our military is full of giant pussies like this idiot.
jcmd62 is offline   Reply With Quote