View Single Post
Old 23-09-08, 01:07 PM   #11
floydian slip
===\/------/\===

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ðiego View Post
I couldn't disagree more. They are very different from each other and Obama is nothing like Bush.

Take one issue: health care. Obama wants to increase business participation and give access to those who don't have that option. McCain wants to include health care plans provided by your employer as taxable income.

The difference couldn't be more clear than in this issue.

Ð
Sure that may be something different, but Health Insurance is CAKE to us peasants. The real issue is freedom vs. slavery. Ron Paul was the only viable candidate IMO that dealt with the real issues. That is, get rid of the federal reserve, the IRS and cut the balls off of the Military Industrial Complex by closing all of our oversea bases and fix America first.

Obama is a member of The Council on Foreign Relations (CFR)

lets take a look at one of the founders of the CFR and what he said about its organization

Quote:
For more than a century ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents such as my encounter with Castro to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as "internationalists" and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure — one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.
—David Rockefeller
They will not stop Diego until we are all global slave brothers under control.

Do you know why Kennedy was killed? Because he signed some executive orders to stop the Federal Reserve. Obama will play along or the same fate awaits.
floydian slip is offline   Reply With Quote