Thread: Noun, verb, POW
View Single Post
Old 26-08-08, 05:52 AM   #1
Šiego
Alpha Stoner

Default Noun, verb, POW

Quote:
Leno: Sen. John McCain, for $1 million, how many houses?

McCain: Could I just mention to you that, in a moment of seriousness, I spent five and a half years in a prison cell. I didn't have a house. I didn't have a kitchen table. I didn't have a table. I didn't have a chair. I spent those five and a half years, not because I didn't want to get a house when I got out.

Every time McCain is confronted about anything about him he plays the POW card. It's pathetic.

So far he has used 'I was a POW' (which he doesn't like to talk about) to 'explain':
  • Cheating on your 1st wife to marry a younger, richer one
  • Stating that you don't know about economic issues
  • A reputation for being 'angry'
  • Repeatedly mistaking 'Shiite' for 'Sunni' while at the same time claiming to be an expert on foreign policy
  • Saying that Al Qaeda trains in Iran
  • Saying Al Qaeda is on the Iraq/Pakistan border
  • Calling yourself a 'maverick' while being aligned with George Bush 99% of the time
  • Egging on Russia, and giving unquestionable support for Georgia
  • Not being able to remember the number of homes you own
  • Thinking that someone has to make $5 million a year to be 'rich'
  • Agreeing that the US will only be at its strongest when we reimplement the draft
  • Stating that Americans would not pick lettuce for $50/hour
  • Having your top economic policy advisor state that the US is 'a nation of whiners' in a 'mental recession'
  • 'Bomb Bomb Bomb, Bomb bomb Iran'
  • Acknowledging that you have been in a 'cone of silence' when actually you were in a car with your aids
  • Saying that ABBA is your favorite musical group
  • Only holding one campaign event per day and taking weekends off
  • Helping to write a campaign finance law you then break with your own campaign
  • Wearing $500 shoes, having 8-10 houses and a wife worth $100 million - while calling the other candidate elitist

They say there are only two things which can completely and utterly kill a campaign: being caught in bed with a dead girl, or a live boy. I'm quite sure McCain would call 'POW!' should either happen and expect to get away with it.

Š

There's only one way off so you might as well enjoy the ride..

Naphoria - P2P Portal www.naphoria.com/chat

Napsterites mIRC v2 | Napsterites Chat
Šiego is offline   Reply With Quote