View Single Post
Old 28-07-08, 10:00 AM   #120
Šiego
Alpha Stoner

Why yes, because I only ever talk about me.

Oh and Albed, I think I've found a pen-pal for you:

Quote:
Police found right-wing political books, brass knuckles, empty shotgun shell boxes and a handgun in the Powell home of a man who said he attacked a church in order to kill liberals "who are ruining the country," court records show.

Adkisson told Still that "he could not get to the leaders of the liberal movement that he would then target those that had voted them in to office."

Adkisson told officers he left the house unlocked for them because "he expected to be killed during the assault."

Inside the house, officers found "Liberalism is a Mental Health Disorder" by radio talk show host Michael Savage, "Let Freedom Ring" by talk show host Sean Hannity, and "The O'Reilly Factor," by television talk show host Bill O'Reilly.

The shotgun-wielding suspect in Sunday's mass shooting at the Tennessee Valley Unitarian Universalist Church was motivated by a hatred of "the liberal movement," and he planned to shoot until police shot him, Knoxville Police Chief Sterling P. Owen IV said this morning.
I think the two of you have a lot in common and could become very good friends. It might even lead to conjugal visits for you if you play your hatred right.

Š

There's only one way off so you might as well enjoy the ride..

Naphoria - P2P Portal www.naphoria.com/chat

Napsterites mIRC v2 | Napsterites Chat

Last edited by Šiego : 28-07-08 at 05:16 PM.
Šiego is offline   Reply With Quote