View Single Post
Old 03-07-08, 05:48 PM   #89
Mazer
Earthbound misfit

Quote:
Originally Posted by albed View Post
I never mentioned "Obama supporters" so give the slimey twisting of my words a break; it doesn't make you clever, just disgusting. There are plenty of independents and even some republicans who dislike McCain and would consider voting for Obama if he supported their second amendment right.

My favorite charity is me and your "donation" will be $1,000 if you want me to start combing forums. That should be enough to discourage you from lying.

Your move.
As the donor I get to decide the size of the donation and the charity must be a not-for-profit organization. Those are my terms. Nothing is at stake for you, you don't have to put up any money if you can't come up with proof. You'll just have to live with the fact that your statements are as baseless as mine.

And don't misread, I was referring to new Obama supporters, those who were finally convinced to vote for him based on his reaction to the DC gun ban decision. My claim is that there aren't any, that people knew where Obama stood on gun rights long before this occurred, that "nobody's gonna change their vote based on Obama's reaction" to quote myself. My words are plain and you're twisting them around.
Mazer is offline   Reply With Quote