View Single Post
Old 12-02-07, 12:17 PM   #95
Sinner
--------------------

Quote:
The Iranians do not hate America.
They don't much care for the government here though and I can't really fault them for that considering what my government has done to them over the past 60 years.
You are right, most Iranians don’t hate anyone, including America. The Religious Leaders do and they control the country including the government and the army. The whole Great Satan thing.

Quote:
Sinner, if you are so gung ho for war why don't you come down here and apply for citizenship?
Hell the military here right now would induct you even without you being a citizen.
They would be more than happy to facilitate your desires to fight "evil dictators"; or are you like so many others; just a keyboard warrior?
I tried RD, I tried to get a green card but could not get one. I worked in the USA for a year and a half. I was in sales with a Canadian company selling to American companies, according to the Fee Trade agreement it was legal as long as the products were shipped into the country and not brought in by myself. I tried to join the Armed Forces but because of a respiratory problem I failed the medical. I wanted to fly helicopters in combat situations. I have said before I am an Irish Republican, born in Armagh but moved to Canada when I was 2. I was raised in a military family brought up knowing everything is a fight and nothing is given to you, but things are easily taken away if you allow it to happen. So maybe I am a keyboard warrior, because I cannot go to the battlefield. I am perfectly safe in my home with my son and girlfriend.

I do believe Iran is a threat and cannot be allowed to continue down the path they are on. I believe America must stay in Iraq until there is some stability and then hand over the keys, I am know occupation does not work, I was taught that through 800 years of Irish history.

Quote:
I don't have much respect for a man who talks the talk but refuses to walk the walk.
That's why I have 0 respect for Bush and the rest of his "war for fun and profit" pals.
I don’t have respect for your current government because of the lies and deceit that want on in Texas with the conviction of those to border guards, but that is neither here nor there.