Thread: Cybernations
View Single Post
Old 11-12-06, 04:44 PM   #1
AFJROTC_c/SSgt
"I trust that you trusting my decision will bring about the trust that lies within this realm of trust I trust you with." - Chris Datesman

Default Cybernations

http://www.cybernations.net/default.asp

Quote:
A free nation simulation game. Create a nation anywhere in the world and decide how you will rule your people by choosing a government type, a national religion, ethnicity, tax rate, currency type, and more in this new geo-political, nation, and government simulator. There are no fees associated with Cyber Nations, no credits or upgrades to buy, no gimmicks, just a fun place to hang out and rule your nation.
I believe this belongs in this part of the forum, so don't flame if im wrong!
This is such a great game. Create a nation, name it, choose government, choose how you'll treat, and rule your people. Declare war, join an alliance, join a team. Pay bills, choose the tax rate. Choose the ethnicity. Buy military, dismiss military, deploy military.

Basically, I see lots of people around here discussing major political issues. Obviously, because this is a political forum. I can't get enough of this game. I find it personally a blast!

-My team is Orange team.
-My ruler name, "King_Of_Kings"
-My nation name, "Atropia"

Try it out!!