View Single Post
Old 18-07-02, 10:38 AM   #49
assorted
WAH!

Quote:
Originally posted by JackSpratts
i’ve become increasingly concerned that technology alone isn't winning this fight against censorship and tryrany so i'm looking at new platforms to explore. perhaps Internet Communications, Politics and Law for instance, with regular guests from the EFF and other similar organizations, ties to groups in washington and LA and weekly public interviews in chat. it’s just an idea for now. it's a lot of dedication and work and it will probably require several people to handle the heavy lifting but the more i see these days the more i feel has to be done.
i think it's a very good idea. only problem being i'm not sure if the naptitties membership here is large enough to be any political pressence for any country. after all the membership is low hundreds; which is pretty much nothing politically speaking. so it seems like a waste of time for now.

still i think it's a good idea... maybe a web site? then again the EFF web site already does the job any political website should do in terms of informing, petitions, and being a trustworthy source...