View Single Post
Old 18-07-02, 08:58 AM   #47
butterfly_kisses
Napsterite

Quote:
Originally posted by naz
id like to see a front end for the site ... instead of flash intro, maybe a listing of the top five topics in each of the public forums ...

thats only a wee niggle, tho ... the peer to peer forum is a very good resource, I seldom feel that i have anything decent to contribute
I like this idea, Naz

Quote:
id like to see a front end for the site ... instead of flash intro, maybe a listing of the top five topics in each of the public forums ...
personally, I really like the way that SiXXguNNz has set up the 'front end' for Napsterites.ORG and I don't really see the two forums as being devisive or in competition....moreover I see them as being extensions of the other.

and as for
Quote:
thats only a wee niggle, tho ... the peer to peer forum is a very good resource, I seldom feel that i have anything decent to contribute
Please don't feel that way, Naz as I've seen some really good posts made by you in P2P and I think that you have A LOT to add.

Now also hello, TankGirl and Hello JackSpratts

I would like to see a forum area dedicated explicitly to flaming as that is what I enjoy. so how about a 'flamer's forum'?

just me views...thanks

-butterfly_kisses
butterfly_kisses is offline   Reply With Quote