View Single Post
Old 18-07-02, 05:55 AM   #42
AweShucks
Just Looking Around

Quote:
Originally posted by gazdet

Reychal has also suggested a "serious topic" forum as well.

Again...we need to think about the ramifications of possibly "dividing" people that want to post a "serious type" thread and then "losing" those threads in a new forum should nobody check them out.

This may not be a problem however, as I feel that the people that mainly wish to discuss "on topic/content" type threads will be the ones moving those threads anyway, should you wish to post the thread in the Underground first..

On the contrary you have some small scale dividing now. I personally do NOT go to the underground very often "less than once per month"
I don't have the time to keep up with it. And frankly for the most part I just don't care for it. When I first came here I used to check it and browse topics and come back to read up on the serious ones. Often times these threads moved faster than a person could find them. Sooo..... In the end I just don't visit there
Yes there are good threads there I know it. But I simply don't like to sort through 2 pages of topics that have little or no interest to me

In short make a haven for the serious Moderate it well... cut off the off topic posters let the discussion continue and we all might learn something. There are a ton of very intelligent people here we all can learn something from that And if we really need to know who don't wear underwear we can go to the underground