View Single Post
Old 22-06-04, 01:26 PM   #10
jcmd62
Alpha Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackSpratts
jc, instead of taking the most convoluted avenues possible in excusing his behavior when you even begin to hold bush accountable for his lies I'll begin to take you seriously. until then it's just liberal bashing for bashings sake.

- js.
I'm not going to hold Bush accountable for something he didn't do. Bush only reported the info given him by the lousy and non existent intelligence gathered by what was left us by Mr. Clinton. Clinton not only pulled the plug on and then sat back while several of our best spies were executed. The SOB let terror attack after terror attack go unanswered for 8 years, totally weakened this countries ability to fend off such attacks and set us up for 9/11.

But of course you libs only deal in rhetoric and not FACTS. The ONLY people in this country excusing a presidents BEHAVIOR are you liberals excusing Clinton. Convoluted??? Hell you liberals took convoluted to a whole new level during Clinton's willful degrading of this country. Bush only reported the facts as they were given to him by what was left of our decimated intelligence field, and when this info turned out to be incorrect you blame the man trying to fix the problem and not the asshole who caused it.

I held Bush accountable, so much so all 16 of my aliases will vote for him AGAIN. I even talked all those dead people that voted for Gore last time to vote for Bush this time around. Yea I'm gonna lose a lot of sleep knowing ole jack refuses to take me seriously.

Bottom line is Bush could only report what he was told, he never set foot in Iraq and had no first hand knowledge if his info was correct or incorrect. He told the country what the Intelligence sources told him. Mr. Clinton did indeed have first hand or should I say first "mouth" knowledge where his own dick had been, then he flat out LIEDto the country and a Grand Jury.
jcmd62 is offline   Reply With Quote