View Single Post
Old 22-06-04, 01:05 AM   #6
jcmd62
Alpha Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackSpratts
can someone say "witch hunt"? can someone say "aquitted"? show me a man or woman who never lied about sex and i'll show you...a liar.

- js.
So that makes it OK to lie to the country and a grand jury?Here we go again with the infantile " well everybody else" does it excuse. Hell it works for copyright infringement why not presidents lying to the country. And I'm sorry jack but your pathetic. You or I swearing we didn't commit adultery to our spouse is entirely different than the Leader of the most powerful nation in the free world admitting that he has so little integrity or self control that he couldn't stop himself from committing adultery and shoving his dick into some fat ugly interns mouth right in the damn Oval Office. Then to further prove his lack of morals and cowardice he lies about it not only to the nation, but to a grand jury.

I still chuckle daily at the ignorant liberals that still think Bin laden and Saddam signed receipts that stated "For Terrorist acts against USA", and then saved them in file cabinets for Tax purposes. Then there's the truly brain dead liberals that believe there is absolutely no way Saddam slipped a few million in cold hard untraceable CASH to Bin laden to help him in his attack. Since when do criminals leave paper trails? We will never know for sure if Saddan did or didn't because neither he nor Bin laden will ever admit to it, nor can we be sure what may be buried in that huge desert known as Iraq.

I did NOT have sexual relations with Miss Lewinski

WOW how quickly the libs dismiss their beloveds well documented LIE
jcmd62 is offline   Reply With Quote