View Single Post
Old 11-01-07, 08:13 PM   #74
albed
flippin 'em off

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackSpratts View Post
albed, i've never heard the slightest squeak from you that would make me take you seriously. your pro-war rhetoric is shrill and continuous yet you rest comfortably at home, while real believers make sacrifices for you.

you're a troll certainly, but before the internet we would have called you the very definition of the self-serving propagandist.

- js.
Like I said before, I did my 6 years of military service, and I suppose I should be grateful you didn't spit on me when I got back but I suspect you were just saving that mouthful for artifical insemination purposes.
What you interpret as "pro-war" is actually "pro-American" and the only war I'm really enthusiatic about is against the fucking lowlife anti-American scumbags who parrot whatever propaganda our enemies squawk into their stupid ears and who are willing to ignore all the terrible things the enemies we're fighting did to continuously criticize and demean the efforts taken against them. Take a good look in the mirror fuckwad, you'll never see what's really there.
albed is offline   Reply With Quote