View Single Post
Old 17-02-06, 12:57 AM   #35
miss_silver
Keebeck Canuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by albed
Of course not. If they declared war on the U.S. they'd stop getting it's money.

Well at least put forth your own theory explaining their recent peacefullness then. I've read thick books on Byzantium, the Arab Conquests and the Ottoman Empire so I think my words are more credible than the amusing concoctions you've produced over the years.
Of course, you reading about history will make you one repeating moronic parrot, no? Amuse yourself to death while you are at it!

Get yourself educated about the fed reserve and then we might have a good talk, if I feel like it.

oh yeah, I forgot you will evade the question you will claim i'm a bong smoking monkey and beer guzzling bitch. Anything new as insults before we have a grown up conversation?

But hey, I'll get a good nice sleep knowing the fed reserve actually own you ass, not mine

BTW, ever since the big crash, US money is worth shit beside gold and silver asset, no wonder former Iraq and now Iran leaders want to switch to euro dollar for oil, they know your money is a damned sham and worth squat

In you had an ounce of intelligence, you would google that shit up but then again, guess all propaganda CNN or Faux News shit got to your brain

edit : about the incessant comment of bong smoking monkey or too drunk to grasp reality, reckon as the old adage says, takes one to know one eh?

Last edited by miss_silver : 17-02-06 at 01:23 AM.
miss_silver is offline   Reply With Quote