View Single Post
Old 19-02-02, 03:39 PM   #13
JohnDoe345
Who's really in control here? Help me...

Quote:
Originally posted by TankGirl

And when Gaz has the link up, shame on Rymke if she doesn't come here to say hi and thank you to all of these nice Napsterites!
I don't think she knows about the this forum as of yet or she hasn't had the time to fully check this forum out. I have made a post at the Morpheus forums to let her know what's up, but I don't know how often she comes to check on the forum.

Quote:
by Ethen
Does anyone remember a site on Morph/Kazaa Movies, that was put up by a guy named Timber Wolf?

Can't recall the name, and lost the url
Yes, I do remember that site. I think they stopped updating that site awhile ago. You can always go to my site at www.geocities.com/morpheusinfo or click on the little red house icon below. Actually, the idea of the website came from the Kazaa Movies site. What we do at our site is verify movies from Morpheus and post them on the site. And also to let everyone else know Stoepsel is one of the people helping with the site.

Quote:
by Dawn
I hope you all keep posting here too! I'd hate to see you go!
I don't know about the others but I'm not going anywhere. I like both forums and have been using both for awhile now. You guys can definitely do the same if you want.
JohnDoe345 is offline   Reply With Quote