View Single Post
Old 18-02-02, 11:26 PM   #7
JohnDoe345
Who's really in control here? Help me...

Definitely a link should be set up between the two forums. The only problem is that I don't run the show. You might see me posting their a lot because I'm trying to get it going but I have no mod or administrative powers what so ever. Rymke is the one to talk to for this. I don't think she visits the Morpheus forums too often anymore, and I don't think she's ever come here so it might be hard to get in touch with her.

Quote:
This site was moving much more into all p2p programs
I agree this forum is more of a general all about every p2p program. Seeing as most users (myself included) now a days have more then one file sharing program install, Naspterites is a great "cross roads" forum to learn about everything related to p2p. And when the users want to learn more or talk more about one specific program they could go to program specfic forum like Rymke's (I feel guilty if I talk too much about Morpheus here).

As some people have mentioned in the Morpheus forum, with so many different p2p programs out there a broad sharing of knowledge is the way to go. Besides, this a great forum to come to anyhow
JohnDoe345 is offline   Reply With Quote