View Single Post
Old 04-01-02, 10:37 AM   #6
greedy_lars
everything you do

dood, not sure where i got it. prolly at my old tech support job, i picked up a Thrill Kill song that i dont know the name of. i named it no daddy no, for obvious reasons. but the mix of techno music, a driving rythem, and arabic singing hooked me hard. then i bought the soundtrack to Cool World( of course i did, it had new Eno on it) and was exposed to Her Sassy Kiss, and to a somewhat lesser degree, Sex On Wheels, and i knew these guys had some real talent. my first exposure to BT was the soundtrack to Go, and the fantastic tune Believer.

but theres a great deal more material by both that i havent checked out. prolly will just as soon as i finish downloading every episode of Farscape, as thanks to the recomdation of a friend, im now hopelessly addicted. but hey, in little over a week ive dloaded all but 2 of the first season, 20 episodes in all, at an avarage of 250 or 332 megs each, depending on the compression. the burners been busy.

the name i threw out that i was wondering if anyone would say wow, was Bauhaus. vampire death rock, the foundation of goth perhaps. when they did it it was cool.
greedy_lars is offline   Reply With Quote